If you’re looking for in-budget, on-time completion of your private-sector project, turn to HRC Engineers, Surveyors, and Landscape Architects. We’re your single-source partner for commercial site development success. Our land surveying, civil engineering, landscape architecture and construction administration services help you achieve the ROI you’re looking for.
COMMERCIAL SITE DEVELOPMENT SERVICES INCLUDE:
End-to-end services, all in one place
Land surveying, civil engineering, landscape architecture, construction administration, HRC Engineers, Surveyors, and Landscape Architects provides everything you need to develop your site right. Our work is led by principles with hands-on involvement, and is characterized by the client-first attitude that sets us apart. From master planning to permitting, from boundary surveys to ES&P plans, from commercial grease trap designs to commercial wastewater treatment design, we’ve got developers like you, covered.
Grease trap designs
Designing grease traps up front to work over the long haul is an HRC Engineers, Surveyors, and Landscape Architects hallmark. Developing commercial sites, including restaurants, hotels and other buildings housing foodservice facilities, requires paying special attention to the efficiency and effectiveness of the systems that slow the flow of warm/hot greasy water. Grease traps enable the mixture to cool and separate. Then the water flows into the sewer system, and grease, oil, fat and food particles are intercepted and appropriately disposed of.
HRC Engineers, Surveyors, and Landscape Architects civil engineering professionals understand the importance of commercial grease trap design to the long-term viability of your project, including:
- Adherence to code designed to protect investment into wastewater/sewage facilities and assure systems stay up and running long-term for the benefit of the community.
- Compliance with green initiatives, environmental regulations and other water and air quality preservation efforts.
- Prevention of unnecessary and costly future maintenance, and preservation of the site developer or owner’s project investment.
- Assurance that services provided by the facility aren’t needlessly interrupted and tenants or customers, employees and others are not negatively impacted.
Decentralized wastewater treatment system designs
Designing onsite and clustered, or decentralized, wastewater treatment systems is an HRC Engineers, Surveyors, and Landscape Architects specialty. Decentralized wastewater systems (also called septic systems) are cost-effective, long-term solutions to meeting health and water quality and conservation goals, particularly in less densely populated areas.
HRC Engineers, Surveyors, and Landscape Architect's civil engineers are well versed in the benefits of this approach, including protecting public health, preserving valuable water resources, and maintaining a community’s economic vitality. Following EPA management guidelines, the firm is the go-to resource for the public and private communities they serve, and for the state and local entities that govern them.
Careful considerations are made by our team in designing decentralized wastewater systems including:
- Site conditions, community needs, ongoing operations, maintenance and inspection requirements, and budget are factored into design decisions.
- Knowledge of legal authority and regulatory powers involved, including statutes and laws in place, assure design compliance and seamless permitting.
- Ability to integrate decentralized wastewater treatment considerations into other aspects of commercial site development, including feasibility studies, master planning and construction administration, add benefit.