The HRC Engineers, Surveyors, and Landscape Architects team of designers, surveyors, and project managers work closely with site development clients to create subdivisions throughout the Southeastern U.S. For more than 20 years, HRC Engineers, Surveyors, and Landscape Architects has provided the multi-disciplinary services that come together to develop attractive, functional residential communities.
RESIDENTIAL SUBDIVISION DEVELOPMENT SERVICES INCLUDE:
The comprehensive services developers need
HRC Engineers, Surveyors, and Landscape Architects provide subdivision planning services, including land-surveying, civil engineering, landscape architecture and construction administration. From idea to completion, our professionals work with you to make new housing development concepts a reality.
From site feasibility studies to land planning; from single- and multi-family residential development plans to cost estimates; from permitting to bidding services—the HRC Engineers, Surveyors, and Landscape Architects team covers every step.
While our engineers, surveyors and landscape architects have a wide array of expertise, each are guided by one principle: Doing what’s right for clients. This singular focus has earned our company a reputation as a trusted partner to developers in the metro-Atlanta area, and beyond.
Single- and multi-family residential plans
Whether you’re building a single residence, developing a subdivision, or creating an apartment complex, HRC Engineers, Surveyors, and Landscape Architects is here for you. Our designers help you plan a successful project that benefits the community, is approved by governing entities, and is embraced by future residents. We collaborate on every aspect of your development including:
- Consideration of all facets of development. Unit spacing, parking, ingress/egress, green spaces, roadways, amenities, zoning, density, price point—and sense of place. We weigh every factor in designing the subdivision plans that enable you to develop living spaces that meet objectives.
- Create market advantage while reducing upfront cost. Subdivision projects require a balancing act to assure the development addresses the needs of potential buyers/renters, at an appropriate level of investment. HRC Engineers, Surveyors, and Landscape Architects gives you the ability to accomplish the right supply/demand balance.
From beginning to end, HRC Engineers, Surveyors, and Landscape Architects provide the site evaluation, consulting and design to manage the On-Site Sewage Facility (OSSF) process. This service is an important component of the broader range of civil engineering services provided by HRC Engineers, Surveyors, and Landscape Architects.
- Site evaluation. As part of the subdivision planning process, our civil engineers carefully evaluate the site and inspect the existing septic situation.
- Site design. Following evaluation, HRC Engineers, Surveyors, and Landscape Architects designs a septic solution in keeping with the developer’s goals, the lay of the land, and jurisdictional requirements.
- Site consultation. Throughout execution of the plan, our engineers consult with residential development clients to assure successful outcomes.