From consulting and permitting, to design and development, to ongoing inspections and monitoring, HRC Engineers assure best practices are applied and legal requirements met. Our storm water engineering services allow you to undertake a project that is not only compliant, but that meets the needs of those you serve.
The industry’s preferred provider of storm water management services
Commercial, retail, industrial, or government developers in Georgia, and throughout the South, rely on HRC for the storm water management services that deliver desired results.
With more than 20 years of experience, HRC is the partner with the expertise you’re looking for. Let us work with you to design and permit a reliable storm water management system for your next industrial, commercial, residential, municipal, or public project.
Our clients will tell you that HRC professionals help them:
- Leverage innovative planning and design services to ensure long-term storm water management success.
- Stay in compliance with federal, state, and local rules, regulations, and requirements.
- Save money during development, optimize ROI—and protect their investment long term.
- Impact environmental and financial outcomes of by maximizing the project’s functionality and enhancing its appearance.
- Improve the viability and livability of the community as a whole.
Employing proven processes
HRC Engineers’ solutions let you achieve your pre-development, new development, and re-development goals. We leverage storm water best practices to positively impact water quality and quantity conditions, reduce flooding and erosion, and increase the aesthetic impact of your project.
HRC storm water management design specialties
- Retention ponds (wet detention basins).
- Detention ponds (dry detention basins).
- Bio-retention basins, a best practice that treats storm water through filtration, detention, and biological processes.
- Vegetated systems, i.e. grass swale landforms, infiltration basins, and other slope stabilization.
- Manufactured and bio-engineered underground systems for erosion and sediment control.
- Permeable or pervious pavement for optimal drainage.
- Erosion control devices (level spreaders) to keep erosion in check.
- Hydrologic processes, including groundwater recharge, deep drainage, and deep percolation for client sites and watersheds.
Expertise you can count on
Our storm water services include drainage design as well as integrated site design and municipal/commercial/industrial and residential design.
In addition, our expertise in flood management and water quality helps make sure your development is cost-effective, attractive, functional—and NPDES compliant.